1. Have bachelor's degree or above; major in computer, software and related majors;
2. Be proficient in C++ programming language; be familiar programming tools and MFC programming mechanism;
3. People who are familiar with image processing algorithm, photogrammetry algorithm and computer vision algorithm are preferred.
4. People who are familiar with opencv development package or have similar development experience are preferred;
5. Have practical experience in programming and show at least one programming works;
6. Speak languages fluently; have good communication skills, strong team spirit, be able to work overtime;
7. Intern student are welcome.
1. Related work of integrated machine vision system;
2. Software programming, software testing.
3. Finish integration of software and hardware system with the support of team members.
4. Debug software and hardware systems.